So you’ve decided to sell with us and already contacted a salesman.
Great! Now here’s what we will provide:
- Auction Set-up: Part of our service at NO FEE is coming on site for complete item sorting, organizing and presentation management ensuring that each item is placed in the auction line-up in a way that ensures maximum dollar and competitive bidding.
- Auction Marketing: Our skilled marketing team will put full focus and effort into bringing the appropriate, pre-qualified buyers to bid on your merchandise.
- Internet Auction: Let the world bid on your merchandise too! In addition to having a licensed trained auctioneer selling for you, an Internet auctioneer will be broadcasting and taking bids from participants around the world through our online auction company, Proxibid. In today’s world this is vital!
- Customer Load-out Assistance: Our expert staff will stay on-site for three days after the auction ensuring all items are claimed, loaded and removed in an orderly and safe manner to all parties.
- Mobile Capabilities: We are completely able and ready to make an on-site visit to your location for an auction.
- Certified Credentials: Fully licensed, bonded and insured family owned company with membership in the Texas Auctioneers Association and National Auctioneers Association.